Please note that the expression widget on WormBase gene pages has been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience and thanks again for your patience.
Please note that the expression widget is temporarily unavailable due to some technical problems. Thanks to all the users for alerting us. We anticipate resolving the issue soon. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the new chapter “Nematode Chromosomes” in WormBook, GENETICS, by Peter Carlton, Richard Davis and Shawn Ahmed.
WormBase ParaSite launches its new release 17 with an exciting list of new/updated genomes and new features:
- Integration of AlphaFold 3D protein structures for 8 species.
- Addition of 11 new genome assemblies of which 6 are new species.
- Annotation updates for 2 genomes.
- Gene-phenotype associations are now available in our FTP directory.
- Improvements in the way external gene synonyms are integrated and displayed.
- Deployment of WebApollo instances for more species to further facilitate community curation.
For more information please see the WormBase ParaSite blog.
Worm folks-check out the latest release of the Alliance of Genome Resources (Version 5.2.1) to access harmonized data across all the major model organisms. Lately, the Alliance has had an orthology data refresh and is using the latest version of the DRSC Integrative Ortholog Prediction Tool (DIOPT): Version 9. This version includes a data refresh from all orthology sources, the addition of the SonicParanoid algorithm, and the removal of both TreeFam and RoundUp data sources. For complete updates be sure to look at the Alliance News and Release Notes.