WormBase ParaSite launches its new release 17 with an exciting list of new/updated genomes and new features:
- Integration of AlphaFold 3D protein structures for 8 species.
- Addition of 11 new genome assemblies of which 6 are new species.
- Annotation updates for 2 genomes.
- Gene-phenotype associations are now available in our FTP directory.
- Improvements in the way external gene synonyms are integrated and displayed.
- Deployment of WebApollo instances for more species to further facilitate community curation.
For more information please see the WormBase ParaSite blog.